Start Menu 8 Pro 184.108.40.206 Crack + Serial Key Free [Latest 2021]
Start Menu 8 brings Start Menu back to Windows 8 and lets users skip the Metro home page and boot directly to the Windows 8 desktop. This gives you selections to easily change your taskbar, including color, alpha, and system time display. You can also merge taskbar buttons with one click and hide the Cortana / search box and virtual desktops button, which take up significant taskbar space. Third-party replacement of the missing Windows 8 Start menu (I’m sorry, the Modern / Metro UI is not a start menu) has become quite a thriving cottage industry. Stardock’s Start8, a $ 5 alternative, has been the most seamless replacement for several months, but it will now have to share most of that credit with Iobit’s Start Menu 8, which is free.
IObit start menu 8 serial key Crack:
Start Menu 8 is easy to install, mimics the Windows 7 Start menu – including the search field – and is just as configurable as whatever it is trying to duplicate. You can show or hide the items such as administrative tools, control panel, documents, network, photos, etc., as well as disable the hot corners and Windows 8 sidebar. You can also customize the look of the start button for Windows 8, XP, Windows 7, etc., although the menu itself retains the look of Windows 8. Here it loses out to Start8, which can change its entire appearance and even simulate its appearance. Modern user interface (previously known as Metro) interface.
Start Menu 8 installation:
The Start Menu 8 installation routine will ask if you want to install Iobit’s Advanced SystemCare 6 software (the default is yes), but other than that, there is no advertising. I have found a minor error. Start Menu 8 did not work properly with the taskbar when it was set to auto-hide. Unlike Start8 and the normal Windows Start menu free, which keep the taskbar displayed when open, Start Menu 8 would make it disappear and leave itself hanging in the air, as it were. This is just a cosmetic issue that should be resolved soon. To cut a long review short, aside from the minor bug, Start Menu 8 works just like the Start Menu you wanted to see when you first bought your Windows 8 PC. Do yourself and someone else you know who is saddled with a new interface, they didn’t really want a favor and install it or the slightly more capable Stardock app.
Start Menu 8 is specially designed for Windows 8. It offers a perfect solution for users who work with Windows Start Menu all the time and are not used to the new Metro start screen in Windows 8. This smart tool brings back both the start of the Windows 8 . button and Windows 8 Start Menu and offers the option to skip the Metro home page, allowing users who are only on a desktop to boot directly to the Windows 8 desktop. It is the best replacement for Windows 8 start menu. Start Menu 8 is a Windows utility that bypasses Windows 8’s tile-based Start screen interface and reintroduces the familiar desktop UI and Starts menu of previous versions of Windows.
- Support for customizing a new Start menu group to quickly launch items in it
- Support for quick search from the entire disk, even if the item is not indexed
- Added a Safe Mode reboot for Windows 10 Technical Preview and Windows 8.1 / 8
- Support “Pin to Start Menu (Start Menu 8)” by right-clicking an item
- Show recently opened items under documents, browsers, etc. In the Start menu for a quick start
- Support for skipping UAC when opening applications from Start menu 8
- Support for customizing Start Menu 8 transparency
- Automatically sync user photo and account photo
- Support for Windows 10 Technical Preview and Windows 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP
- FAQs provided for Windows 8 / 8.1 initiated by Start Menu 8 users
- Support for high DPI
- Optimized user interface for simple and convenient operation
- Support 38 languages
- Convincingly replaces the missing Windows 8 Start menu
- Asks you to install paid software
- Prevents the taskbar from being automatically hidden
Minimum system requirements:
You need a CPU of 1 GHz or faster (it must also support PAE or PAE-NX Physical Address Extension for new security features in the Windows 8 kernel), 1 GB RAM (or 2 GB for 64-bit systems), 20 GB free disk space and a DirectX 9 graphics card with WDDM driver
How to install:
Method 1: Install the app manually
Note: Only download and install programs from trusted publishers and retail sites.
- First, open your favorite web browser, you can use Safari or any other browser
- Download the Start Menu 8 installation file from the trusted link above on this page
- Or you can download from this link: Download Start Menu 8 Full Version
- Select Save or Save As to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as Windows Defender scan the program for viruses during the download.
- If you select Save, the program file will be saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save As, you can choose where to save it, such as your desktop.
- After Start Menu 8 download is complete, double click on the .exe file to run the installation process
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until you are done
- Now the Start Menu 8 icon will appear on your desktop
- Click the icon to run the application on your Windows 10 PC / Laptop.