You don’t install an antivirus with the idea that it will politely point the door to malware it finds. You want it to be rough and heavy to fight that malware and keep it from coming back. From the name, you could expect that IObit Malware Fighter Pro 22.214.171.1245 Crack is exactly what you need to combat existing and future malware infections. And your expectation would be wrong. In our tests, this product turned out to be more cat than a tiger. You pay $ 39.99 per year for an IObit Malware Fighter Pro 126.96.36.1995 Crack license, which is a common price point. Bitdefender, F-Secure, Trend Micro Antivirus + Security, Webroot, and others go for about that price. Granted, I’ve never seen a time when IObit Malware Fighter Pro 188.8.131.525 Crack wasn’t on sale for $ 19.99. For $ 59.99 you get a three-license plan for Kaspersky, Bitdefender, and others. Do you have many devices? With McAfee AntiVirus Plus, you can install protection on every Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS device in your household for the same price of $ 59.99.
IObit Malware Fighter Pro 184.108.40.2065 Activator does offer a free version of Malware Fighter, but it lacks bonus features and even some core antivirus features, and it doesn’t include any technical support. Given that the commercial edition fared so badly in testing, I didn’t see any point in evaluating the free edition individually. After the express install, IObit warned me to perform a database update and a full scan was okay. After I activated the installation with a registration code, it offered to enable the Bitdefender malware scanner and the ransomware protection module, neither of which comes with the free version.
IObit Malware Fighter Pro 220.127.116.115 License Key
The main window of the product has a rich gray-brown background with mint green buds. An animated status indicator dominates the center, with a large scan button below. On the left is a vertical menu of icons, with explanatory tooltips that pop into view when you point to each icon. The choices are Home, Scan, Data Protect, Browser Protect, Security Guard, and Action Center. Icons in the lower right corner indicate the status of the three protection engines, IObit Malware Fighter Pro 18.104.22.1685 License Key proprietary antivirus, and ransomware protection engines, and an engine licensed from Bitdefender. I noticed a surprising typo in the banner at the bottom that invites feedback and “suggestions”.
IObit Malware Fighter Pro 22.214.171.1245 Keygen comes with quite a few bonus features, many of which appear on the Browser Protect page. It prevents unauthorized changes to, for example, your homepage, search engine, and DNS settings. While Surfing Protection did not block malicious or fraudulent sites in my testing, it does flag search results to show safe and dangerous links. You can also configure the product to protect web-based email and block ads.The Anti-Tracking feature is not the same as the active tracker block found in Avast Free Antivirus and others. Instead, tracking cookies are deleted every time you close the browser. And the Plugin / Toolbar Cleaner is just a pitch to install IObit Malware Fighter Pro 126.96.36.1995 Patch Uninstaller. On the Protector page, you can enable or disable eight different types of protection, plus the Bitdefender antivirus engine. Don’t even think about turning off Bitdefender though! File Guard checks files on access, USB Disk Guard scans all USB drives you to mount, and Startup Guard prohibits programs from setting themselves up to install at startup without your permission.
IObit Malware Fighter Pro Features
There are quite a few really useful features in this program:
- Continuously works to identify viruses when they reach your computer
- Locates threats on USB devices
- Detects hundreds of millions of threats
- Combines two malware-fighting engines for double protection
- Protects your camera from unauthorized use
- Stores files of your choice in a secure lockbox
- Always updated to the latest version
- Force delete files
- Stylish user interface
- Safe Box feature hides and protects important files
- Includes ransomware protection
- Prevents unauthorized use of the webcam
- Mediocre score in malware protection test
- Total detection of malicious and fraudulent sites fails
- No test results from independent laboratories
- Protection against ransomware is ineffective
System requirements for IObit Malware Fighter Pro
Before starting IObit Malware Fighter Pro free download, make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements
Operating System: Windows XP / 7/8
Memory (RAM): 512 MB required
Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of space required
Processor: Dual Core 1.0 GHz or more
How to install:
Method 1: Install the app manually
Note: Only download and install programs from trusted publishers and retail sites.
- First, open your favorite web browser, you can use Safari or any other browser
- Download the IObit Malware Fighter Pro installation file from the trusted link above on this page
- Or you can download from this link: Download IObit Malware Fighter Pro
- Select Save or Save As to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as Windows Defender scan the program for viruses during the download.
- If you select Save, the program file will be saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save As, you can choose where to save it, such as your desktop.
- After IObit Malware Fighter Pro download is complete, double click on the .exe file to run the installation process
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until you are done
- Now the IObit Malware Fighter Pro icon will appear on your desktop
- Click the icon to run the application on your Windows 10 PC / Laptop.