Universal Document Converter Crack allows Windows users to save any documents as a PDF or image file, such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or Bitmap. Universal Document Converter software is based on virtual printer technology. This makes converting text documents, technical drawings, presentations, and worksheets no more complicated than printing on a desktop printer.
Universal Document Converter installs its own toolbar in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. This feature allows users to convert documents to PDF or image files with just two mouse clicks. Universal Document Converter Free is able to merge several documents into a single PDF or multi-page TIFF. It is also enabled for remote use.
Universal Document Converter Full Version:
Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop, Microsoft Terminal Services, Microsoft Virtual PC, Citrix environment, and VMWare Server are all supported. Universal Document Converter can be used as a network printer to delegate the processing of documents to the print server. The Universal Document Converter Full package includes a public API and sample codes for it. Thanks to this, more than 300 system integrators and independent developers use it in their solutions.
Universal document converter 6.9 crack is an application that can convert any printable document (e.g. PDF, DOC, HTML) to images. To access the tool, simply use the printing function supported by these types of documents. Once you press the “OK” button, you can specify the output location and name of the new file. The conversion starts immediately. Before doing this, you are probably interested in changing some of the settings. In “Properties” you can select the paper size, width, height, orientation, unit type, and resolution.
Download Universal document converter
But you can also choose the output file format (eg PDF, BMP, JPEG) and color depth, and enable Universal Doc Converter to create the one-page file for each page, add all documents to the existing file, and more. In addition, you can configure crop options (eg Automatically detect and crop edges) and resize (eg resize output image proportionally), and add watermarks (text label or image).In addition, you can use a predefined location and file name, enable Universal Document Converter to open the folder or file in the default viewer, or run a custom application after the task is completed, create a log file, add a toolbar to Microsoft Office, and more. Settings can be saved.
- Easily export in 8 formats: Convert documents to PDF or photo files to TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF, or Bitmap. It’s fast, intuitive, and very useful.
- Great Time and Money Saving: Forget the old skool prints and experiment forever. From now on, directly converting documents to PDF or snapshots is the right choice.
- High-quality conversion: Export documents with a resolution of up to 6000 DPI. The content of design, marketing, and art preserves even the smallest details and focuses on polishing
- Auto crop and resize: Remove negative margins using automatic edge crop selection or automatically resize your output document to create great thumbnails. You set the guidelines.
- Fast and flexible configuration: Good print or web? Depending on the project, you can choose the most satisfactory ratio between the best display and file length.
- Document Combination: If you have multiple documents that you want to combine into one PDF or image file, you can do it with Universal Document Converter. This is great for creating large project files.
The limited number of formats: Universal Document Converter can only export files to eight formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, and BMP.
Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Microsoft Windows Server Windows 2003, 2008, or 2012.
Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
Universal Document Converter does not print for DOS applications
Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or higher
512 MB or more of RAM
Free hard disk space: 40 Mb for program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb system disk space for a swap file
How to install:
Method 1: Install the app manually
Note: Only download and install programs from trusted publishers and retail sites.
- First, open your favorite web browser, you can use Safari or any other browser
- Download the Universal Document Converter installation file from the trusted link above on this page
- Or you can download it from this link: Download Universal Document Converter
- Select Save or Save As to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as Windows Defender scan the program for viruses during the download.
- If you select Save, the program file will be saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save As, you can choose where to save it, such as your desktop.
- After the Universal Document Converter download is complete, double click on the .exe file to run the installation process
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until you are done
- Now the Universal Document Converter Crack icon will appear on your desktop
- Click the icon to run the application on your Windows 10 PC / Laptop.